Project DescriptionTue Oct 1 2019
Prior experience as Hardware Engineer or R&D in semiconductor, medical electronics, or electronic design and manufacturing?
Qualification and Skills
1. BSc/MSc in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
2. Minimum 10 years of professional experience
3. Fluency in English (both oral and written)
4. Goal-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills
5. Strong communication and organizational skills
6. Advanced PC/MS Office skills
1. Prior experience as HW Engineer, Test Engineer, R&D Electronics Engineer
2. Specific industry knowledge or experience: semiconductor, medical electronics, electronic design and manufacturing or research lab.
♣ Required Documents:
1. Resume/CV (in English, with detailed description of employment history and project engagements)
2. Copy of University/Advanced Degree Diploma
♣ Optional Documents:
1. Copies of other relevant documents, such as language proficiency exams, professional certifications and recommendation letters.
Note: PDFs are preferred for all documents.
♣ Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “Expert”)